Arghoslent - best of 2004?

byrne

Certavi et vici
May 1, 2003
At the Gates
www.hailmetal.com
Arghoslent - The Nubian Archer

I took this from the Best songs thread, people having posted that this was the best song of 2004. Did I totally miss something? Have Arghoslent released something this year ....

I know they were due for a release in I'm guessing June/July (the American Summer) but I heard nothing ....

Nothing is on their website about it and I haven't heard of this song. So whats the deal?

I was looking for that song on Soulseek for ages, but no luck. Arghoslent have a new CD coming out relatively soon, as they supposedly recorded it at the end of the summer. I can't wait. Arghoslent are fuckin amazing. Easily one of my three favorite bands.

Life Sucks said:
I was looking for that song on Soulseek for ages, but no luck. Arghoslent have a new CD coming out relatively soon, as they supposedly recorded it at the end of the summer. I can't wait. Arghoslent are fuckin amazing. Easily one of my three favorite bands.
Fucking aye. I can't wait for the new album. They'll be touring, hopefully.

Can someone give me a site where I can buy "Galloping Through the Battle Ruins" or
"Arsenal of Glory". Im not a big Ebay fan, so yeah no Ebay suggestions please.
Much Appreciated.
Cheers :D
:kickass:

Ockham said:
Umm...I'll upload it somewhere if anybody has bandwidth to kill.

fucking upload it or torrent it or at least send it to me at nightspirit[at]gmail.com and i'll upload it you cunt :mad: