Best song of 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsModEe said:
You have Metallica's St-Anger cover in your avatar. You deserve death by having your testicules cut by a rusted pair of scissors.

stfu ur so close minded st anger is a great metal album its just all the hipe that made it look bad at least im not putting sum no name band fuck off

x_sT.anGeR_x said:
stfu ur so close minded st anger is a great metal album its just all the hipe that made it look bad at least im not putting sum no name band fuck off
Oh man... they don't come better than this.

x_sT.anGeR_x said:
People know that band on this forum. You don't know it because you obviously don't know much things.

AsModEe said:
People know that band on this forum. You don't know it because you obviously don't know much things.

well i fukin came here looking for a good metal board but no1 can aprecciate a fine thrash metal album

x_sT.anGeR_x said:
well i fukin came here looking for a good metal board but no1 can aprecciate a fine thrash metal album
It's called crap metal. Could you sound more stupid plz? Thx in advance.

x_sT.anGeR_x said:

A WINNAR IS YOU! :wave:

Since both of you guys are noobies... you will notice that you are the only ones who like Metallica and St-Anger. There's another member here ( I don't remember his nick ) who acted like you and kept saying shit on us because we said st-anger sucks and we gave several reasons why. Well this person discovered metal and understood why we don't like Metallica and is now a lot cooler than before ( not because he likes less Metallica, because he changed his behaviour ). I hope you will follow the same path. The person who tried to bitch me talked about bands no one know about. The thing is that only HIM doesn't know about'em. So, in the end, he's the ignorant here.

AsModEe said:
Since both of you guys are noobies... you will notice that you are the only ones who like Metallica and St-Anger. There's another member here ( I don't remember his nick ) who acted like you and kept saying shit on us because we said st-anger sucks and we gave several reasons why. Well this person discovered metal and understood why we don't like Metallica and is now a lot cooler than before ( not because he likes less Metallica, because he changed his behaviour ). I hope you will follow the same path. The person who tried to bitch me talked about bands no one know about. The thing is that only HIM doesn't know about'em. So, in the end, he's the ignorant here.

Both who? I fucking despise St. Anger.

AsModEe said:
Yeah I noticed on the worst 2004 releases thread. I'm only talking to the st-anger fan then. My mistake.

NP. And as for best songs of 2004, I'd have to say -

Amon Amarth - Ancient Sign of Coming Storm
Angra - Spread Your Fire
Ayreon - The Human Equation (yeah... um... fuck you. :p )
Dragonforce - Above the Winter Moonlight
Dream Theater - Beyond This Life (from Live At Budokan)
Therion - Three Ships of Berik

Ok you like St. Anger or even more so you like Metallica...

You over there pointing fingers at metallica fans...your from Canada

I don't know which is worst.

HardSide said:
Ok you like St. Anger or even more so you like Metallica...

You over there pointing fingers at metallica fans...your from Canada

I don't know which is worst.
That's it, show your ignorance. You're that faggot from FallHard, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.