Cryptopsy

Originally posted by TheEmperor
Blasphemer, do they play there with Profanity, Spawn and Haemorrhage? If so, you'll gonna nuts even before CRYPTOPSY :D

Yes they are. I dont know much about those bands though, only downloaded some songs from their websites and sadly they didnt impress much :(
But often, bands sounds better live so I guess I'll get some enjoyment from them :D

Do you know if Haemorrhage always has a stageshow?
With blood, butcheroutfits etc. ?

I didn't know anything about those bands either. but they all really killed!!! well maybe it was the alcohol though.... :lol:
Haemorrhage were fucking great! but I didn't see anything of blood, butcheroutfits and stuff like that. well i don't need things like that anyway. it was a great night with veeery good bands and veery good beer... :D

Originally posted by TheEmperor
I didn't know anything about those bands either. but they all really killed!!! well maybe it was the alcohol though.... :lol:
Haemorrhage were fucking great! but I didn't see anything of blood, butcheroutfits and stuff like that. well i don't need things like that anyway. it was a great night with veeery good bands and veery good beer... :D

:devil:

All righty!

Well I hope that Haemorrhage wont have a stageshow like that. It would be fucken silly, you know!

Originally posted by Blasphemer

:devil:

All righty!

Well I hope that Haemorrhage wont have a stageshow like that. It would be fucken silly, you know!

yeah it's silly indeed! but they won't have a stageshow like that. they're fucking great withought things like that ;)

Originally posted by _Transparent_
i saw them last year, the first gig with the new singer EVER i think, its was at the underworld in london, and he fucking rocks :D it was with Vader and Dying Fetus. what can i say, they were great, thats all.

You saw Vader? Damn! They ain't never come to BC Canada before and I'd pay a hundred bucks to see em!