Dan Mongrain joins Cryptopsy

Dec 17, 2002
Visit site
Dan Mongrain, the virtuoso from Martyr, but who also played with Gorguts and Capharnaum, is going to be playing with Cryptopsy from now on. I'll see them live next week, I'll tell you how it goes ! It's gonna be kickass with Mongrain and Lord Worm... :headbang:

but will martyr keep their guitarist?? I actually prefer Martyr over Cryptopsy so I would be piss if that fucks up the band.

Yup, as I said, he's been in Gorguts and Capharnaum and never left Martyr... Martyr is his priority, and I think that now that the album is done (I think it is), he can work on other stuff.

okay cool. I don't know about the new Martyr album, I just went on their website and there's no info about it.

Yeah, I don't know for sure either, but they've been working on it for so long that they should be almost done by now... Mongrain is also playing in a Metallica cover band called Alcoholica, and plays as a session guitarist, so he's quite busy and I guess that if he does all these things, that means that he's done working on his main project for now.