CRYPTOPSY's 'Phobophile' Covered By Toronto DJ: Audio Available - Feb. 17, 2005

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
CRYPTOPSY's 'Phobophile' Covered By Toronto DJ: Audio Available - Feb. 17, 2005 According to a posting on CRYPTOPSY's web site, a Toronto-based electronic musician and DJ by the name of CRIMSON DEATH has recorded a "drum & bass" cover of the CRYPTOPSY track "Phobophile". Download the song at this location.

As previously reported, CRYPTOPSY will enter the studio over the summer to record their fifth album, tentatively due before the end of the year via Century Media Records. "Each song has a very unique identity and some of the material is a progression from what you’ve heard from CRYPTOPSY in the past," reads a statement from the band. "The album concept has a very distinct beginning and end." Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Carrionshine" and "Adeste Infidelis".

CRYPTOPSY will be joined by MARTYR guitarist Dan Mongrain for their upcoming "Back to the Worm" 2005 U.S. tour following the departure of Jon Levasseur.

CRYPTOPSY's "Back to the Worm" U.S. tour with CATTLE DECAPITATION and THE AUTUMN OFFERING will kick off on February 29 in Farmingdale, NY. A complete list of currently confirmed tour dates can be found at this location.
1 Phobophile (Cryptopsy cover, with exclusive rights from Crytopsy. For non-commercial use only) (mp3)

This shit sounds funny as fuck but super cool. - john

I heard it yesterday. I like how he managed to turn a technical brutal death song into video game music. Although it did sound a little like Dimension F3H...

I think it sounds awsome, you know some kid that made remixes and stuff like this got a cd-r of the original first mix of The Thoughts From Which I Hide from us, and he said he was going to hook us back up with some of his work. Whatever happened to that guy Bjorn?