CUBASE PREMIXED TEMPLATE - Progressive / Metalcore style

DevelopDevice

Sound engineer / producer
Cubase premixed template / Progressive Metalcore style

Buy now: https://sellfy.com/p/ZOD8/

I have prepared for you another series of "Cubase premixed templates". This time in the style of progressive metalcore! I hope that you will enjoy it again. :) Enjoy and happy mixing!

DAW:
  • Steinberg Cubase 5, 6, 7, 8 (including "Artist")

VST Instruments:
  • Toontrack Superior Drummer 2 (Metal Foundry, Metal!)
  • Spectrasonic Trilian

VST Plugins:
  • Waves bundle
  • Positive Grid BIAS Desktop (Amp)
  • iZotope Ozone 6 Advanced
  • TSE 808 v2
  • Gain Reduction
  • Plugin Alliance AllBundle 3
  • ValhallaRoom
  • FabFilter Pro-L
  • FabFilter Pro-Q2
  • JST Toneforge Menace
  • MJUC Compressor
  • Slate Digital VMR
  • Slate Digital VTM

Ehh... Really?

On top of that, ridiculous list of plugins (totaling at somewhere between 5000-10000$) you would need to actually use this, errrrr, "mix template".

Ehh... Really?

On top of that, ridiculous list of plugins (totaling at somewhere between 5000-10000$) you would need to actually use this, errrrr, "mix template".

Hey, everyone suddenly can not satisfy :) .. If I make a template based completely on EZMix, people swear on the contrary, they play that shitty .. :) But yes, you're right. Also I try to put together something from predominantly free plugins. I'll see if it is still interested template for it increases. :)

I would say that the problem isn't what you use to make a template, the problem is the template itself. Mixing is something where templates make no sense and have little use, you can't just rely on pre-set settings as everything is subjective.

Yes, I totally agree. But the template is still open for editing. Not forcing anyone to use this particular setting. I'll tell you differently - if a template is not interested, I'm doing something else :) I'm not doing it for himself, but because people want it and buy .. :)

Not sure if I like where this is going! Whats next? People selling guitar impulses, drum samples and presets? Oh wait...

I kind of have a feeling that people that are in a position where they can justify spending all that money on these plugins that you need for this template to be of any use, probably also are skilled enough to get their mix to where they want faster without a template then with one. Makes me question the integrety and/or intelligence of people that actually would buy this template.

I kind of have a feeling that people that are in a position where they can justify spending all that money on these plugins that you need for this template to be of any use, probably also are skilled enough to get their mix to where they want faster without a template then with one. Makes me question the integrety and/or intelligence of people that actually would buy this template.

I think you are not seeing the other side. Most of people who want a template like this are the same people that pirate every plugin on the internet but the problems it´s that having million dollar plugins dont give them the knowledge to mix.

But yes, people who really buy their shit, especially very expensive plugins knows how to work with them and people who know how to work with plugins also knows how to mix instead of depeding on a template. Because a template for mixing in defined style is quite ridiculous, just the idea of a template is already dumb enough. Because who knows just a little bit about this also know that the final result is totally dependent on the source, guitars, pickups, mics, preamps, converters, e.t.c

But hey, the man is free to sell whatever he want.

Reactions: Loki Laufeyiarson
I think you are not seeing the other side. Most of people who want a template like this are the same people that pirate every plugin on the internet but the problems it´s that having million dollar plugins dont give them the knowledge to mix.

But yes, people who really buy their shit, especially very expensive plugins knows how to work with them and people who know how to work with plugins also knows how to mix instead of depeding on a template. Because a template for mixing in defined style is quite ridiculous, just the idea of a template is already dumb enough. Because who knows just a little bit about this also know that the final result is totally dependent on the source, guitars, pickups, mics, preamps, converters, e.t.c

Yeah, I was thinking exactly the same.

I think it's quite obvious this is the targetted market, unfortunately!
Anyways, I don't think its sound that good.

409.gif

Reactions: egan. and Jordon

I am seeing the other side, I just didn't mention it because I thought that was obvious. But you're right, the dude can sell whatever he wants, as long as it is legal. I just question the integrity of the buyers.

i lol'd very hard..

Idk who would buy that??

If someone owns those plugins (legally), i think he/she/it is skilled enough to not need a template.

Yes, this is definitely a good idea. However, I am not obliged to investigate or to worry about whether my customers plugins legally or not. To let everyone reaches into his conscience. For me it is a leading indicator that people like my work and have an interest in it. Otherwise I would not do it. It would not be the reason.

On second thought, If OP was CLA or Andy, these templates would sell faster than hot cakes.and many of those sceptical in this thread
would be first in line to buy them.
Musician is the most superficial creature out there.Ahead of women.

I think we should refrain from commenting this kind stuff. If op makes some quick buck out of it (which I'm not certain he will) , good for him.