Curb Your Enthusiasm

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Any fans?

I just finished watching the first 4 seasons on dvd.
Just have to get season 5 now.

Man, what a funny fucking show.
Larry is hilarious. Kind of a mix between Jerry Seinfled, George Costanza and Al Bundy.

Susie Green is a crack up too... You four eyed fuck, and you fat shit!

:headbang:

JB has the first 4 seasons for about $25

I've only just started watching it, saw one episode on Foxtel (the one where he stabs Ben Stiller in the eye) and decided to buy the first series to check it out. Great stuff.

It's like Seinfeld, except all the stuff they couldn't possibly have used there. I wonder how much of the first series was leftover material.

Man i love this show, always makes me crack up, next time im at JB im gonna pick up a series. Larry is just so fucken funny :lol:

Yeah that is Season 4 Spiffo... Where he gets the lead in Mel Brook's The Producers on Broadway and Ben Stiller is his partner (in the early episodes).

Bloody hell, it is one of the best shows ever made.... And to think that it is unscripted makes it even funnier/more brilliant

I can't stand Larry David as he is extremely annoying.

Arrested Development is better.

George Steinbrenner i believe. He obviously played a big part in what made Seinfeld great but I just feel that he is better off not being on the screen.

Ah, I didn't know he did Steinbrenner. Will have to listen more closely in future.

I have the first season of Arrested Development, only watched a few episodes so far though.

Have seen all 3 seasons of Arrested Development. Season 2 was my fav.In the the third they started to run out of ideas and jokes. Haven't got around to watching curb your enthusiaam yet but from the little peices I have seen it looks good.

Is anyone else a trailer park boys fan ????

Is Arrested Development a show full of reggae people from the early 1990s, or am I think of a group?