Curiosities

skakruk666

Midnight walker
Aug 20, 2006
Rancagua, Chile
hey i was thinking about the title of SW track 5...

Shouldn't it be Bodom Lake?? Lake Bodom is incorrect in english!

Why do u think the title is like it is??

I also had another question but i can't remember it now, ill post it later :saint:

I also had another question but i can't remember it now, ill post it later :saint:

nope lake comes first in the english launguage.

Stop d-loading and buy the albums...then you wont have this problem....

-[chop]-;5922137 said:
you heard me!!!

no he made that face because downloading songs is irrevelant to this case. The person is saying that shouldnt it be called "bodom lake" rather than "Lake bodom".

you fail..probably cus you´re from chile and you can´t speak or understand english..but hey..it isnt your fault you didn´t went to those english classes.

you fail..probably cus you´re from chile and you can´t speak or understand english..but hey..it isnt your fault you didn´t went to those english classes.

hey!! my english is very good compared to other chileans... and im 15 years old and i have english classes at school but they're useless, cos my level is better :Smug:.

I could understand where he got that confusion from because we pronounce our Oceans as the Pacific Ocean, Bays as the Hudson Bay, River as The Hudson River (which is the stinkiest river ever), creeks as Butchers Creek, but our lakes as Lake Michigan, Lake Ontario etc.

I love how half the world knows English, that's half of the worlds languages i don't have to learn. but it's not like i want to talk to anyone else anyway. so the other half can stay far away from me.

Nope, Lake Bodom makes sense. Bodom Lake doesn't sound right cuz it's backwards. In Finnish, isn't it also translated to Lake Bodom?

It could be said either way, it doesn't matter.
The Great Lakes Between Canada & the US are like "Lake Superior" but there are also Lakes with another name in front like "Deer Lake". Lake Bodom does sound a lot more correct then Bodom Lake however, and I'm guessing it translates to "Lake Bodom" in English.