that joke isn't funny anymore
a rush an a push and the land is ours
still ill
last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
there is a light that never goes out
meat is murder
etc...

Yeah I'm pretty obsessed with the Smiths right now

Aargh, Virgin Black is just so incredible. Over 2 1/2 hours of music within a single year? :kickass: Fuck...YEAH!

Fortissimo...ahh, full-out black metal/doom. If it's anything like Drink the Midnight Hymn (which I believe it will be), I can safely assume it will be filled with crazy shit.

Pianissimo, as well, will be brilliant. The orchestration arrangements I heard were simply spellbinding and very sophisticated in its execution. Wow, to hear this entire Requiem compilation in its entirety will be an enormous treat.

Aargh, Virgin Black is just so incredible. Over 2 1/2 hours of music within a single year? :kickass: Fuck...YEAH!

Fortissimo...ahh, full-out black metal/doom. If it's anything like Drink the Midnight Hymn (which I believe it will be), I can safely assume it will be filled with crazy shit.

Pianissimo, as well, will be brilliant. The orchestration arrangements I heard were simply spellbinding and very sophisticated in its execution. Wow, to hear this entire Requiem compilation in its entirety will be an enormous treat.
You said it. I just can't wait...

haha. I didn't know Mikael rocked it out until Adam told me either ;)
That probably means both you and D3v4S7A710N do not own an original copy of Deadwing do you..?

BTW, Mikael didn't only write the solo, but he played it as well.

And Arriving Somewhere gets more credit than it deserves i.m.o., Start Of Something Beautiful, Mellotron Scratch and Deadwing FTW!!!