Current addictions

Alcapoth - sweet sig, loving the new track on myspace!!!

:kickass: Oh fuck yeah, man...just....fuck....YEAH! This is the kinda shit that just fucking floors me. I can't stop listening to it.

And about Porcupine Tree; haha, it'd be crack+ecstacy and then some in 5.1 surround form. I'm fucking serious - if there are those who haven't checked the DVD-audio format out yet, you're missing out. It's just that extra-special icing on the cake. Tasty!

I heard it was six but i'm feeling the same way you are cuz their best stuff is their more structured songs

Battle of Mice - A Day of Nights
591113.jpg

bloody brilliant album.

yeah. I love Russia On Ice and all but I still think pt owns the most on 4 to 6 minute songs. Blackest Eyes and Trains are teh seks

I'm stuck on Arriving Somewhere. I just love it. The solo in the middle reminds me of the Hours of Wealth solo on Ghost Reveries.

Whoa, it is? Damn, in a way it's kind of disappointing as it's one of my 3 best tracks off the album (nothing can top Cover me with your Eyes!) I MUST hear the original now. You wouldn't happen to know the name of the band would you?

Sorry for the late respond but the band is called Love Shop...and here is a link to the song....but it is only a sample

http://www.loveshop.dk/flashsite/index.htm