Current addictions

Anyway, other than HIM, I have had Within Temptation, Isis and Apocalyptica on repeat plays.
And Katatonia and Opeth are usually ALWAYS on. I'm addicted to these bands eternally.

What album(s) of Within Temptation do you listen to?
I like Mother Earth and the one before that (although I hardly listen to it anymore) but everything after their "big break" pretty much sucks ... (imho of course) Way to unoriginal,boring and mainstream.
I dont like other bands with female vocalists singing that high and stuff .Within Temptation 's older stuff is just really fairytale like and it really grew on me when I was like .. 14 or something and it was one of the only "metal/dark-sorta music" I had around at that time.
Actually I can't listen to that album from an objective standpoint anymore ,
in that time I smoked a joint and put it on and imagined I was in a forest or something haha. I know it too well.. Sometimes I wonder how I would listen to it now if I would hear it for the first time...

Within Temptation are terrible, even if I must admit that I listened to Ice Queen a lot during my flower metal phase around 15 ;)
Seriously, why do you feel the need to constantly share your thoughts in such an absolutistic way? It's not only unconstructive but can be offensive and disrespectful. For all I know, every single members here are music lovers, that's characteristic to all of us. That's something we should honor instead of playing the end-all, be-all musical expert persona. You're not, neither am I.

Seriously, why do you feel the need to constantly share your thoughts in such an absolutistic way? It's not only unconstructive but can be offensive and disrespectful. For all I know, every single members here are music lovers, that's characteristic to all of us. That's something we should honor instead of playing the end-all, be-all musical expert persona. You're not, neither am I.

Stefan is just trying like hell to hit 10,000 posts......and he is young which sometimes leads to no restraint in expressing feelings......

I personally get annoyed at pointless posting which he seems to corner the market with.........but in the end I guess I dont care too much.....:Smug:

Stefan is just trying like hell to hit 10,000 posts......and he is young which sometimes leads to no restraint in expressing feelings......

I personally get annoyed at pointless posting which he seems to corner the market with.........but in the end I guess I dont care too much.....:Smug:

In that case you'll prolly hit 20,000 of 'em with your whine whenever you so to speak "disapprove". Fact is that you do take the time to go for a hit every time you get a chance and after only come with a streetsmart "whatever" or "enuff said" instead of saying something remotely supporting your case.
And putting in the old age and maturity argument is just another thing showing your lack of it. Methinks getting offended by pretty much anything is a way bigger sign of immaturity.

In that case you'll prolly hit 20,000 of 'em with your whine whenever you so to speak "disapprove". Fact is that you do take the time to go for a hit every time you get a chance and after only come with a streetsmart "whatever" or "enuff said" instead of saying something remotely supporting your case.
And putting in the old age and maturity argument is just another thing showing your lack of it. Methinks getting offended by pretty much anything is a way bigger sign of immaturity.
lets all just chill please.

I've yet to talk to a person on this board that I didn't enjoy in some way