Current addictions

some weird shit happens when you start loving someone, fuck,im chessier than ever, i just got in to HIM, because my gf loves them so much,and she was playing bury me whatever inside your heart, and join me, and now i cant stop listening to them, same thing happened with lacrimosa aswell...

I think Anal Cunt wrote a song about those people called "A Van Full of Retards"

:lol: Haha, I know, I know. I believe the exact comment was something along the lines of, "wow, not bad - they have a very HIM-vibe about them, which is nice" - My Twin video. I was kinda shocked, at first. The thing is, check out that guitar on Killing Loneliness - pretty similar to the style of My Twin hehe. There is some truth to it, only difference is that HIM are just way more upbeat and not as serious as Kata (and definitely nowhere as good.)

@no_reply: :) Yeppers, that'd do it man. That's kinda why I always avoided checking out this band, because I have read so many comments along the lines of what Stefan described them to be -- geigh, hehe. But I can't accept that. Nope, not a chance.

Anyway, other than HIM, I have had Within Temptation, Isis and Apocalyptica on repeat plays.
And Katatonia and Opeth are usually ALWAYS on. I'm addicted to these bands eternally.

Oh noes, Within temptation :ill: I can't stand these mainstream gothic metal bands that have a female singer like WT, Nightwish and Evanescence. If one shoud try a band that has a lady singing, I'd definitely recommend Madder Mortem. Now that's great stuff. Or Gallhammer :kickass: !

Yeah well.. You can't get into a Isis album if you listen to it just a few times. Hell I was enthusiastic to hear the latest album when it came out but when I heard it sounded boring. Then I decided to wait some time (until now) and listened to it more and now it's been on repeat for weeks!

totally totally

cuz the way I see things is

adam>adams opinions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone elses opinions

:lol: