Current addictions

I just started listenin to anathema about a week ago, "A Natural Disaster"(album) im totally completely utterly addicted to it. Only band ive heard that comes even remotely close to katatonia in terms of being that high on my love level.
LOVE anathema, but ND is overrated. Nothing can top judgement for me
They should have stayed w/ that particular sound
Whenever someone asks what they sound like its always so hard to describe
I usually respond w/ something like "doomy radiohead on a rainy day"

DHG - Supervillian Outcast: 21st Century Devil

it plays in my head after i turn it off. somebody save me.

Haha, I have those Sonata Arctica moments...

Look at my Bette Midler cover posted just above^^^

or ask Stefan...

Ah geez, you can't go wrong with ANY Anathema, hehe. While always be partial to Judgement and Alt-4 myself, I still happen to think that Sleepless is one of the best songs they've ever written. And, A Natural Disaster is absolutely awesome.

Now, after FINALLY seeing the kick ass film that is LOST HIGHWAY I have been insanely addicted to the David Bowie song on the soundtrack; I'm Deranged. Totally killer songwriting...depressive and outright haunting melody, in a very up-tempo, trancy beat. :rolleyes: In fact, I think I had this played like 10 times in a row earlier today...but yeah, goes without saying I bought the soundtrack - booya!

Ah geez, you can't go wrong with ANY Anathema, hehe. While always be partial to Judgement and Alt-4 myself, I still happen to think that Sleepless is one of the best songs they've ever written. And, A Natural Disaster is absolutely awesome.

Now, after FINALLY seeing the kick ass film that is LOST HIGHWAY I have been insanely addicted to the David Bowie song on the soundtrack; I'm Deranged. Totally killer songwriting...depressive and outright haunting melody, in a very up-tempo, trancy beat. :rolleyes: In fact, I think I had this played like 10 times in a row earlier today...but yeah, goes without saying I bought the soundtrack - booya!

the perfect drug and eye are where it's at son :kickass:

Don't forget about Restless Oblivion either people. One of the best heavy Doom songs ever

Edit: And speaking of doom, i've been totally hooked on Slumber's "Fallout" this week. Those who have missed that cd need to check it out