Current addictions

INSOMNIUM!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:
They are like DT and IF but better than both with killer death vox and a bunch of good melancholic melodies!!!I'm tellin ya bow to INSOMNIUM for they are the new kings of melo death...
[shameless plug]
If you like Melodeath, check this out: www.myspace.com/detonationnl, melodeath which for one does NOT lack aggression and brutality.
[/shameless plug]

addicted to Discouraged Ones for a while....It still makes me feel so goddamn hardly punched in the stomach after all these years...It is unbelievable how this album never bored me(not even once) along 7 years...To Katatonia and to DO:kickass: :kickass:

A-fucking-greed, god its one of the best albums ever conceived by man. Just so empty bleak and sad, i just envision everything cold and barren whilst listening to it.

I have been absolutely addicted to Iron Maiden for the past week or so.

I actually listened quite a bit to them too for the first time in two-three years last week. They are kinda one sided, but some songs truly kill.

Exactly.

They're one of those bands that I never seem to hate, though. Classic.

Yeah, they're undeniably good songwriters straight through. I find that some of their less known songs like "Wasting Love", "Lightning Strikes Twice" and "The Nomad" strikes me harder than the crowd favourites.