Current addictions

Emotion Sickness...ah, the memories! Great track, even better clip...check it out!
Currently addicted to the entire genre of funeral doom...which leads me to a question: who wants to help me out with a name for (yet another) atmospheric doom band? i can reward you with telling you how awesome you are...

Moonspell-Wolfheart...Orgasmic!!!

Agreed! Vampiria is one hell of a track off that album.

Right now, I've been hooked on ALOT of A Perfect Circle, Type O Negative, The Smashing Pumpkins and NEGURA BUNGET (Jesus, Conoas Terea Tăcută IS a brilliant, BRILLIANT song! The album will be mine, oh yes, it WILL be mine.)

...and of course, still addicted to HIM! Just got my own copies of Love Metal (new fav of mine - Sweet Pandemonium! FUCKIN' HELL YEAH!) and Dark Light.

Emotion Sickness...ah, the memories! Great track, even better clip...check it out!
Currently addicted to the entire genre of funeral doom...which leads me to a question: who wants to help me out with a name for (yet another) atmospheric doom band? i can reward you with telling you how awesome you are...

EVOKEN!!!

I love Evoken. They're so umm....devastating? I love Saturnus, too. I don't know if they're really funeral doom though. Also, search for Fall of Empyrean. They don't have much and it's mediocre recording quality, but their stuff is amazing.

^ :headbang: Silverchair kicks ass, btw. Definitely! And Neon Ballroom is a terrific album. I love Ana's Song and Emotion Sickness. With that said, the two previous albums (Frogstomp and Freak Show) overall are superior in my opinion even though the two songs I've mentioned off Neon Ballroom are one of my all-time faves.

addicted to Discouraged Ones for a while....It still makes me feel so goddamn hardly punched in the stomach after all these years...It is unbelievable how this album never bored me(not even once) along 7 years...To Katatonia and to DO:kickass: :kickass:

Well, today I woke up at 6 to get ready for school. Turns out the roads are crap because of snow and ice. At about 6:15 I received an email from the university and it said that all classes were canceled today. So, I was like, "Great". Haha. I can never go back to sleep once I'm up. I ended up putting on Green Carnation's Light of Day, Day of Darkness. I bought it a year ago and only listened to the entire thing maybe twice. The concept of the one song album is kind of hard since it's an hour and six seconds long haha. Anyway, I listened to the entire thing and couldn't realize why I hadn't paid more attention to this album. It's amazing. After that I just couldn't stop listening to Green Carnation, so I listened to The Acoustic Verses, and am on The Quiet Offspring. I'm not sure if I'll listen to Blessing in Disguise, but I'll try to get it in after Journey to the End of Night.

So, today I've pretty much reestablished my love for Green Carnation. They're brilliant, and I deem today Green Carnation Day.

INSOMNIUM!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:
They are like DT and IF but better than both with killer death vox and a bunch of good melancholic melodies!!!I'm tellin ya bow to INSOMNIUM for they are the new kings of melo death...