Current addictions

photek - the hidden camera
blockhead - cent
charles mingus - septemberly
caravan - hello hello
phusionculture - cosinus
yusef lateef - the plum blossom

these songs are getting too much play time for their own good these last few days

Yeah, they're undeniably good songwriters straight through. I find that some of their less known songs like "Wasting Love", "Lightning Strikes Twice" and "The Nomad" strikes me harder than the crowd favourites.

Yep, it's pretty much consistently awesome.

Wasting Love is especially good.

currently addicted to:
Blackfield II - Some Day
Espers - Travel Mountains
Yavuz Çetin (feat. Erkan Oğur) - Dünya
AFX - Analord I: Where's Your Girlfriend?

I just started listenin to anathema about a week ago, "A Natural Disaster"(album) im totally completely utterly addicted to it. Only band ive heard that comes even remotely close to katatonia in terms of being that high on my love level.

Deep Purple's Lalena.. such a beautiful song with strong vocals and concept
originially composed by Donovan.. whose version isn't less good

the addiction of tonight is sentenced with the disk "crimson" :danceboy:

What can I do now except continue
and open a bottle once more

Yeah, their disco is truly amazing, I can't stop listening to 'em. I played "Ghost Reveries" three times today. What an addict!

BTW, awesome bands you've been listening to, man. I love Novembers Doom, Katatonia and Opeth.
:)

I've been listening to Novembers Doom lately. It's quite amazing. :)

Yea, running through that Opeth discography really seems like a conquest, but it's totally worth it!

I've been listening to Novembers Doom lately. It's quite amazing. :)

Yea, running through that Opeth discography really seems like a conquest, but it's totally worth it!
Yeah, one of my favorite bands! I love the female vocals on "To Welcome The Fade" (the album). Well, I love every song by ND hahaha.

Cheers, man! :D