Current addictions

"Let You Down", "Messenger" and "When We Pray" all have great choruses. Too bad "Messenger" has some of the worst overt shit riffs I've heard since last time I stumbled upon n'flaymz or soilwork

Now that i've heard the album i have to agree with you. Ftlog those riffs on Messenger are really jumpdafuckuppin garbage and dare i say, scarily similar to Slipknot or even Stactic X. The album is mediocre but it's got pretty melodies and some interesting guitar parts here and there. Btw, Warrel's vocal melodies on this one are nowhere as inventive and passionate as his work with Nevermore.

Now that i've heard the album i have to agree with you. Ftlog those riffs on Messenger are really jumpdafuckuppin garbage and dare i say, scarily similar to Slipknot or even Stactic X. The album is mediocre but it's got pretty melodies and some interesting guitar parts here and there. Btw, Warrel's vocal melodies on this one are nowhere as inventive and passionate as his work with Nevermore.

Well.. I think they're really, really good. I just wish he got a guitarist very far from Gothenburg.

I got hooked (pretty late but only because i never knew it's out ) to the latest Mars Volta album "the bedlam in goliath"...I love the Mars volta stuff...all except Frances the mute...it was kind of shite and a disappointment after De-Loused
another band i got hooked on is an israeli band called "panic ensemble"...they're pretty good...they have a myspace and just released their debut in february

In Mourning.Thank you madtinus:) Really really great stuff...

You're welcome man, actually I'm playing the album for the 4th time in a row again tonight, I just really can't get enough, each song is absolutely brilliant, great great great love it love it, I fuckin' LOVE IT!!!

Yeah massive props for the suggestion tinus!!! Absolutely hooked on this cd, had it cranked in my car all week. The black lodge is insane:headbang:

Is it just me or does this In Mourning band look like Katatonia:
band.jpg

FRED-DANIEL-MATTIAS-JONAS-ANDERS

Daniel and Jonas aren't so spot on...but the others...wow. haha...It's late and I'm having too much fun :)