Current addictions

well it's kind of hard to compare them...their style is pretty unique
if it wasn't for "black holes and revalations" that totally sucked balls...i'd take muse over mew any day
i like the mars volta more than mew

So you've never heard them eh? you lazy ass!!

Anything by them is horrid. I'd suggest their last one ''Bedlam in Goliath'' or ''Frances the Mute''. But if you want a healthy dose of lolz, listen to Bedlam first. Salsa fusion epileptic faggotry with mickey mouse doin vox.

A part of me dies everytime i listen to them. You don't need to put on some shinning to feel like comitting suicide...just blast some Mars Volta instead.

After listening to them, give me your feedback plz.

So you've never heard them eh? you lazy ass!!

Anything by them is horrid. I'd suggest their last one ''Bedlam in Goliath'' or ''Frances the Mute''. But if you want a healthy dose of lolz, listen to Bedlam first. Salsa fusion epileptic faggotry with mickey mouse doin vox.

A part of me dies everytime i listen to them. You don't need to put on some shinning to feel like comitting suicide...just blast some Mars Volta instead.

After listening to them, give me your feedback plz.

okay.. I'll download a cd tomorrow when I get home. I already assumed that they suck 'cause 97% of those "avant-garde" or "post" bands are just pretentious :p