Current addictions

So you've never heard them eh? you lazy ass!!

Anything by them is horrid. I'd suggest their last one ''Bedlam in Goliath'' or ''Frances the Mute''. But if you want a healthy dose of lolz, listen to Bedlam first. Salsa fusion epileptic faggotry with mickey mouse doin vox.

A part of me dies everytime i listen to them. You don't need to put on some shinning to feel like comitting suicide...just blast some Mars Volta instead.

After listening to them, give me your feedback plz.

good for you for offering frances the mute, it's their worst album ever
a good start as at the beginning...first album "De-Loused in the Comatorium"
bedlam and amputecture are pretty good too...they are pretty drunken, drugged up bunch of guys...still are pretty awesome

So you've never heard them eh? you lazy ass!!

Anything by them is horrid. I'd suggest their last one ''Bedlam in Goliath'' or ''Frances the Mute''. But if you want a healthy dose of lolz, listen to Bedlam first. Salsa fusion epileptic faggotry with mickey mouse doin vox.

A part of me dies everytime i listen to them. You don't need to put on some shinning to feel like comitting suicide...just blast some Mars Volta instead.

After listening to them, give me your feedback plz.
:lol:sigged. That band is beyond awful.

operation:mindcrime

even though the vocals are nearly as bad as on ayreon.

Don't you think "bad" is the wrong word for the amazing vocals from Geoff Tate? ;)
But I can understand some people don't like that very high vocals, but he really is fantastic for that style!

My new/old addiction is
Judas Priest - Painkiller