current setlist for european tour?

anku

Sep 8, 2003
hello, going to rockefeller / oslo on saturday, and im planning to make a cd with the studio versions of the setlist. but i cant fucking find the setlist anywhere on this forum...

so...

anybody knows the parts or the complete setlist? (europe 06 or something:p)

Hugs

Intro (NWA - Drink It Up)
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
We're Not Gonna Fall
Angels Don't Kill
Drum Solo
Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror Mix
Follow The Reaper
Needled 24/7
Guitar Vs. Keyboard Duel
In Your Face
Hate Crew Death Roll
Are You Dead Yet?
----------------------------
Roope's Solo
Lake Bodom
Everytime I Die
Downfall
Outro (Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right)

Im going to Stockholm on sunday.. that´ll be awsome. And I will be dissapointed if they don´t play Lake Bodom.. :( But I guess they will:p

it isnt the setlist I had in Lyon (17-01-2006), which is :

Intro (Drink It Up / Beatles "Twist and Shout" cover)
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
We're Not Gonna Fall
Are You Dead Yet?
Angels don't Kill
Jaska Solo
Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror mix
Follow The Reaper
Needled 24/7
Janne/Aleksi duel
In Your Face
Hate Crew Deathroll
---------
Roope Solo
Lake Bodom
Everytime I Die
Downfall

I guess they didn't play Lake Bodom in America cause they know US people wanna listen more to AYDY and HCDR (I guess it was chokehold played instead of lake Bodom..) than Something Wild. Them = pwned :)

^ That's true, and it sucks ass I can remember which songs they're gonna play and about in which order, as I'll be going to a gig in just 9 days.. So whatever you do, do NOT make a CD of the songs they're gonna play, before you go to the gig... jesus...

Let him do it, at least he'll know the words and the structure of each song, instead of just randomly headbanging to everything.

ludortudor said:
Im going to Gothenburg this friday;P Its going to be awesome;)

Otränad: Nej, Alexi kan inte svenska;)

Fuck i didn't get any tickets to the Göteborg show :/

Är du säker på det? ;D

^^ Dont worry i went to london and they were sloppy as hell.Some bands just cant pull it off live I guess.

Hey, just wanted to ask if anyone knew the set list for the current tour, I'm am going to see them april 10th and I'm bringing along a friend that isn't really into bodom, so I want him to listen to the songs they are going to play at the show.