custom... finally done =)

Damn, why go through all that when it just looks like an Alexi sig or a one pickup ESP SV?? Epi's guitar is similar too.

The only different to most people's eyes would just be the line inlay thing instead of individual ones and the ESP/LTD/Edwards logo not being on the headstock.

Damn, why go through all that when it just looks like an Alexi sig or a one pickup ESP SV?? Epi's guitar is similar too.

The only different to most people's eyes would just be the line inlay thing instead of individual ones and the ESP/LTD/Edwards logo not being on the headstock.

Way to ruin his moment :lol: But i have to agree, i was kind of imagining something wild and crazy!

lol this is way different from an esp or any industrial guitar,
and its very different to the alexi one. shaping, mass, brigde, inlays, body and headstock shape, thinner neck, etc etc etc...
and i think.. cheaper =)

I liked it better without the paint :p

P1010064.JPG

lol this is way different from an esp or any industrial guitar,
and its very different to the alexi one. shaping, mass, brigde, inlays, body and headstock shape, thinner neck, etc etc etc...
and i think.. cheaper =)

hahaha....yeah, sure...but is it ebony or rosewood fretboard?

Maybe he didnt like the feel of the SV or the alexi sig. That is just like saying why go through the trouble of getting an RG swirled.

very nice looking guitar, congratulations !
i still remember the day when you asked for inlay suggestions

Maybe he didnt like the feel of the SV or the alexi sig. That is just like saying why go through the trouble of getting an RG swirled.

Maybe he hasn't even played one?

I originally said:

Damn, why go through all that when it just looks like an Alexi sig

Getting an RG swirled is changing the APPEARANCE. Something that you can't buy in a shop, unless you get a Jem GMC or something.

I actually think it looked really cool without the paint too tbh.