Its done.

Belgar said:
I think we should change this thread to "Hnikar's Odin 3d model" thread ... as the hope for the freakin' drawing is well .... not there ... or Chainer is still waiting for scanner to be invented in his part of the globe.

I have to force myself to not make another bad joke

thanks alot for the help tyra. the scales could work, it's just gonna be a bitch to texture(not difficult but will take some time). i'll stop posting in this thread as i think i've already stolen enough of chaiiner's thunder. check out the a tribute to the north thread.

Naw dude,go for it...And ha ha,not my fault alot of the 'normal' teenagers are all busy with whatever to remember to do somethin some asked them to...

fuck dude, i understand fully. and believe me it's the same with sleep deprived design students. i've beet waiting for a classmate to return my flashdisk and lend me his book on metal history for like 3 weeks. i remind him every time i see him, but still no luck. i'll have to beat it out of him

Ha..I dont really lend stuff to people or ask people to do stuff for me cause this usually happens..But i was wantin to get it on here as quick as i could,as you can see,that didnt happen.

Oh,right,almost forgot about that..Ill try and get a hold of him in a sec.Listenin to some music right now.
And its a whole hell of alot symmetrical than Annihilation of Hammerfest.