Customized my Socal a bit....

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
I have always been a big fan of super simple, straight forward guitars. So, Charvel sent me a new pickguard for my guitar and I bought a Seymour Duncan JB for it and here is the final product. Pic is fucking blurry again and I don't know why. My nervous ass didn't take them this time. The fiancee did.

DSC_1046.jpg

Sweet as hell dude! Not a big fan of neck pickups then? I don't use 'em often, but I still wouldn't want a guitar without one!

I use them in the studio sometimes for solos and such, but for live I like to have a super simple just straight out metal guitar. I have always wanted a super strat with one pickup so I figured what better time to make one?

I think I am gonna buy another one of these guitars soon and maybe do a white pearloid pickguard on it or maybe black pearl? Hmmmmm I don't know.

Thinking maybe something kind of like this:

Picture2-4.png

Man that looks really nice, I love black on black guitars and it makes the maple look really striking and awesome.

I LOVE the SDJB too, have a Schecter C1 Classic which comes stock with the Jazz/JB combo, just fell in love with the JB in the bridge!!

Really is a great looking guitar!