Cut the bullshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Metropolis=-

Fuck you.
Apr 3, 2007
Eat my dick.
Every one of you. You're like a pack of rabid children waiting to talk down to every newest member of the forum. It's quite pathetic really. Some of you are fine, as you appear to be decent people. But the majority I have witnessed are a bunch of bitching duche bags.

So... do everyone a favor and stop being cunts.

my cock is way bigger than your little thing, if it's even a cock. i'd label it as prick. sounds small enough.

Every one of you. You're like a pack of rabid children waiting to talk down to every newest member of the forum. It's quite pathetic really. Some of you are fine, as you appear to be decent people. But the majority I have witnessed are a bunch of bitching duche bags.

So... do everyone a favor and stop being cunts.

Son, it's time you accepted Jesus into your life.

And your asshole. You choose which one comes first.

You're all trash. You amount to absolutely nothing. I don't know why I even wasted my time with this site. Why would I want to go converse with a bunch of bitchy pieces of human shit?

I'll grant you your favor, stay here with all of these pussies if you like.

Fuck you all.

You're all trash. You amount to absolutely nothing. I don't know why I even wasted my time with this site. Why would I want to go converse with a bunch of bitchy pieces of human shit?

I'll grant you your favor, stay here with all of these pussies if you like.

Fuck you all.
lol@smallpenis

Like Angus in Questionable Content. He needs hatred and chaos to get through his day, and knows just who to bother.

1173241538316.jpg

Someone call the wahmbulance.

Next time just ignore because there is really no point in complaining on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.