CYBION in Japan

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
We are very happy to announce that CYBION has been released in Japan today through RadTone Music (a Media Factory division). :)

Many thanks to Graham Pavey for all his precious help and for those pictures he took at Tower Records Shibuya in Tokyo earlier today. :)

0.jpg

1.jpg

The track listing is the very same, there is a different artwork, this should be a crystal CD release (although it kinda looks like a digipak on the pictures...), it contains an additional booklet in japanese and no track 16 bug. :)

Any chance that you guys could make the Japanese digipack available again through your website store? That version is impossible to find here in Montreal (QC, Canada) and very difficult to order online.

I already have the regular digipack (both physically and from the initial download) and I also have an original demo CD "Skies", but I just need this newer version to complete my collection of this incredible work of art...

J'ai besoin de ma drogue... bon voilà, je l'ai dit.

Jacques-Étienne.

That's really too bad. I would've loved to special order one, signed by you guys... :worship:

Lol haven't been on here in a while, my cousin gave me the downloaded version of cybion thats how i found kalisia out and for some reason a lot of the voice tracks were not in that version of the album... to reword what i said before im glad i bought the album because it sounds WAY BETTER !!!