KALISIA's Cybion is available!!!

I totally loved it. I'd listened to those two clips on your band's site for like the past 2 years. It was great to finally hear the completed product.

yep me too !!

I was not able to get throught the 1 hour 11 min on the first run, but I heard already enough to say that this album is really GREAT!! I absolutely love the electronic bits, like the jazz and acoustic bits.

I have a question for you brett: How did you approach making such a long song? Did you make a giant continuous session, or did you have sessions for the individual bits and piece those together later?

Since the album isn't shipping for quite some time, would it be possible for digipack buyers to get a digital copy before the post date? Patience is not my strong point...

Jeff

I've just received my Deluxe Edition of Cybion today, great work from Brett, Kalisia and every artist implicated on this effort, I'm proud to be french ! :)

Got my copy this morning and all I can say is "Finnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!". Damn Brett, it's like Cynic, the more it's long, the more it's good (I don't know if there's such an expression in English but in French, it's very well known), what a masterpiece in the whole Metal Music !! Like "Crimson" wit a huge progressive approach...
Kalisia is like the french Dream Theater, right ? 'coz I have the proof in my CD player now ...

what's up brett, just bought both formats. (Love the instant mp3 download, but always want the actual album)

I am listening to it now and am really liking what I am hearing. Congrats and best wishes with the release!!!

I listened to it quite a lot the last 2 weeks or smth. the album is completely awesome. its really a musical journey.
i cannot really listening to it from the beginning to end, a matter of free time really.
many many jaw-dropping moments. I LOVE the electronic music bits, the world (if I may say so) music moments, the jazz-fusion stuff. specials kudos on the keyboards arrangements.

now Brett, what did you use to get all those crazy vocals ??

They loved it... and you? ;)

Spirit of Metal: 20/20
VS-Webzine: 20/20
Nightfall in Metal Earth: 5/5
U-Zine: 10/10
Aux Portes du Metal: 20/20
Darkside: 10/10
La Grosse Radio: 5/5
Metal Storm: 9.6/10
Les Eternels: 19/20
French Metal: 19/20
Heavy Sound: 9,5/10
Sivosten: 9,5/10
Power of Metal: 93/100
Rock Hard Magazine France: 9/10 [ Album of the Month ]
Metal Obs': 9/10 [ Selection of the Month ]
Progressia: 9/10
Thrashocore: 9/10
Musicwaves: 9/10
Eklektik-Rock: [ Album of the Month ]

I loved it. Lengendary.
Wintersun's Time, Skyfire's Esoteric and this release will surely be my 2009 top 3 in no particular order (though the first 2 aren't out yet).
[French] Ça a valu vraiment la peine et toutes les années : probablement le meilleur album de 2009, bravo! Production vraiment solide aussi, tout est très clair, ce qui a du prendre beaucoup de temps. [/French]
No more French talk, congratulations, that's all!

They loved it... and you? ;)

Spirit of Metal: 20/20
VS-Webzine: 20/20
Nightfall in Metal Earth: 5/5
U-Zine: 10/10
Aux Portes du Metal: 20/20
Darkside: 10/10
La Grosse Radio: 5/5
Metal Storm: 9.6/10
Les Eternels: 19/20
French Metal: 19/20
Heavy Sound: 9,5/10