"40 Greatest Metal Songs"

I heard that strange singer Akon on VH1 yesterday. I've listened to Limonic Art and Summoning like crazy since then.. I just can't wash off the stain.

the only thing worse than these stupid lists are the stupid fucks who feel the need to post them and the faggots who get indignant about them as if it's realistic to expect any better from vh1

The sad part is, somewhere out there is someone who actually took the time to come up with this. Please join me in finding him. I need to ask him who gave him that black eye.

• 38. "Balls to the Wall" - Accept

i saw another show on vh1 that was devoted to the worst metal songs ever made, and this one was on it

fuckin vh1

They forgot the metal anthem we're not gonna take it by twisted sister.

Whatever. I've made peace with the fact that no mainstream television station could possibly create an informed, comprehensive list about something that's highly subjective anyway. All I want to know now is what standards they use when making these lists. Sales?

LOL half the bands aren't even metal, but then again it's VH1 which thinks no metal exists outside of glam metal, so what da fuck can ya expect ya know?

the only thing worse than these stupid lists are the stupid fucks who feel the need to post them and the faggots who get indignant about them as if it's realistic to expect any better from vh1

The only thing worse than those stupid lists, stupid fucks, and faggots are those who feel a need to make a post chastising others' comments as if its any less predictable the response that a metal forum would give regarding such a list. :Smug:

The only thing worse than those stupid lists, stupid fucks, and faggots are those who feel a need to make a post chastising others' comments as if its any less predictable the response that a metal forum would give regarding such a list. :Smug:

the only thing worse than those who feel a need to make a post chastising others' comments as if its any less predictable the response that a metal forum would give regarding such a list are those who feel the need to reply to those people stating that the only thing worse than those stupid lists, stupid fucks, and faggots are those who feel a need to make a post chastising others' comments as if its any less predictable the response that a metal forum would give regarding such a list as if its any less predictable than than the response that a person criticizing all the faggots on a metal forum would give regarding such a list.

i.e. i knew someone was going to say this shit and youre a faggot for saying it

the only thing worse than those who feel a need to make a post chastising others' comments as if its any less predictable the response that a metal forum would give regarding such a list are those who feel the need to reply to those people stating that the only thing worse than those stupid lists, stupid fucks, and faggots are those who feel a need to make a post chastising others' comments as if its any less predictable the response that a metal forum would give regarding such a list as if its any less predictable than than the response that a person criticizing all the faggots on a metal forum would give regarding such a list.

i.e. i knew someone was going to say this shit and youre a faggot for saying it

Nice.