MBOX 2 FOR SALE

bensnookes

Jun 4, 2006
FOR SALE

Pro Tools
Mbox 2

Professional Recording System for Sale!
Perfect Condition, still with all Licence Codes, Disks and Box Included

Mbox 2 is a next-generation USB-powered audio/MIDI production system that builds on the performance and simplicity of the original Mbox — Digidesign’s most popular personal studio system ever. Featuring a wide range of connection options, including analog, digital, and MIDI I/O, Mbox 2 delivers professional performance in an incredibly compact package. Mbox 2 also includes award-winning, easy-to-use Pro Tools LE software, which offers many of the same features that top studios rely on to produce Grammy®-winning albums and Academy Award–winning film sound.

The package includes 70 Professional Plug-Ins and some Amazing Pro Tools Only Virtual Instruments!

System Requirements
• Digidesign-qualified Windows Vista- (32-bit Business or Ultimate), Windows XP- or Mac OS X 10.5-based computer
• Minimum 1 GB of RAM
• DVD-ROM or equivalent optical drive for software installation
• Available USB port for Mbox 2 system (USB hubs not supported)

£100 (Shipping costs to be negotiated with buyer)

Message me if your interested!!

Interesting! :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the version of Beat Detective with LE can only work on one track at a time, correct? I'd have to then purchase The Music-Production Toolkit for the 'full' version of Beat Detective?

In all honesty, i've never used the Beat Detective tool, so i couldn't confirm or disconfirm this query my friend.
So you may know more about that than i do