PTLE to PTHD upgrade with 40-54% discount

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?langid=100&navid=72&itemid=39835

Got Pro Tools LE? Get even better sound quality and performance when you move up to Pro Tools|HD. For a limited time, trade in your Pro Tools LE system* towards the purchase of a powerful Pro Tools|HD system and audio interface and save up to 54% off retail!

Raise your level to Pro Tools|HD and you gain the unrivaled power of a tightly integrated, highly reliable hardware and software system that keeps up with you — no matter how many sound processing plug-ins and virtual instruments you throw into the mix.

Take advantage of this special offer and save up to 47% off retail pricing when you trade in your Digi 001, Mbox, Mbox 2, Mbox 2 Mini, or Mbox 2 Pro towards the purchase of a Pro Tools|HD 1 and 96 I/O system, Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel and 192 I/O system, or Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel and 192 I/O (with 192 A/D Expansion Card) system.

Or save up to 54% off retail pricing when you trade in your 003, 003 Rack, 003 Rack+, Digi 002, or Digi 002 Rack towards the purchase of a Pro Tools|HD 1 and 96 I/O system, Pro Tools|HD 2 Accel and 192 I/O system, or Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel and 192 I/O (with 192 A/D Expansion Card) system.

Visit your local Avid/Digidesign Pro Tools|HD dealer to learn more.

* This special offer does not apply to Mbox 2 Micro and cannot be combined with the current “Free MassivePack with Pro Tools|HD Core Purchase” promotion.

Offer expires December 18, 2009.

I'm really hoping this means that Digi is going to come out with a unrestricted Native version of Pro Tools soon, though I think maybe it's just down to the recession effecting sales.

english prices....
Picture1-1.png

sent this to my mate who was gonna sell us his hd3 rig.... he was not happy.