"40 Greatest Metal Songs"

Not really. They shouldnt be above Pantera on a best of list. But I still wish Carmen would have shown that snatch...

Yea really. King's-X is one of the most underrated and overlooked bands in music.

Now, I haven't heard enough material from King's-X to agree or disagree on them being above Pantera. My guess is that, with skill alone, they should be.

However, Pantera is still one of my all time favorites.

Kings X = just another band w/ a great guitarist and an annoying singer.

Fixed your post

I guess I can't argue with someone who has a name as metal as RIPDime...

You're clearly biased though.

Pinnick is a good singer though (also bassist). He can still belt it out at 50 years old man.

Fixed your post

I guess I can't argue with someone who has a name as metal as RIPDime...

You're clearly biased though.

Pinnick is a good singer though (also bassist). He can still belt it out at 50 years old man.
Im not biased...just stating that VH1's lists are random and confusing and I dislike the singer. Clearly Pantera are metal so Im not sure what you mean by that. Your avatar is Katatonia(whom I like btw).But latest stuff is not metal.

Im not biased...just stating that VH1's lists are random and confusing and I dislike the singer. Clearly Pantera are metal so Im not sure what you mean by that. Your avatar is Katatonia(whom I like btw).But latest stuff is not metal.

Fair enough. Katatonia was metal at one time, but that is irrelevant in this conversation.

I don't know. I've only heard one King's-X album and it was awesome. I hope the studio albums are just as good as their live albums.

Few good songs on there. Seems with all of Vh1 lists they just gather up a shitload of songs and put them all on "random". They probably do a poll for the Top 10 and thats all. The Top 100 Hard Rock Song list where Carmen Electra was hosting ( was hoping to catch a glimpse of that splendid snatch of hers under that leather skirt, but shot down), they had Fugazi and Kings X at like #60 while a Pantera song at 70something? ...dont get it.

And BlueJAY: WHY do you have to express how much you HATE Death in EVERY FUCKING POST? Death owns you. Period.

don't dis Fugazi

There are plently of sabbath songs that are better. 'paranoid' come on, that's sabbaths weakest song.