CYBION is available!!!

I just listened to it today. The music is amazing! The only problem I have is that the cool picture shown in the advertisement with all the guest singers, their pictures, and their other info is not in the CD booklet. It would've been cool to have that figure in the booklet somewhere. Kinda like how Ayreon did it on their "Human Equation" CD. Other than that, I'm definitely glad I ran across this album on the ProgPower forum, cuz I love it.

Bought the MP3 and ordered the CD's just a few minutes ago.I hope it doesn't take too long to get to Australia =)

Best prog album i've heard since Fates Warning's No Exit,possibly even better!Time will tell.

sorry if double post,net is flipping out

Hi, my name is Carlos from Buenos Aires (Argentina), I download CYBION from some blogspot ... your CD is a masterpiece !!! incredible !!! I like buy de original CD with the demos in the package ... but in Argentina obviously I can´t :(
How can do it??? I never buy cds through internet .. less in other countries :S ... I have not idea :( ... I have fear do it wrong and lose money ... I not have a lot money obviously ... I have very few cds originales :S (more then 600 downloades and 30 originals :p)... but CYBION is very excelent !!! I desire have ... can explain me plis ? :)
blackangel666@fibertel.com.ar thanxs and congratulatios for the excelent CD !!!

SORRY FOR ME ENGLISH ... I SPEACK SPANISH NOT ENGLISH :p

Hi Brett I don´t have a credit card or a paypal account :( ... I don´t work with banks since in 2001 ... in crisis economic ... 2 banks robbed my savings :S ... no more confidence in banks ... only cash for me :)
I not even receive mails from Laurent ...
blackangel666@fibertel.com.ar

thanxs again.

PD : I can borrow a credit card from a friend, as I do in that case to buy the cd?

thanxs again

Oh my god I'm listening to the album now :OMG: I can't even begin to imagine what happens in your head that lets you create something like this :zombie:

Incredible.

Just wanted to jump in here and heap more praise on Cybion. This is the single greatest piece of music ever written, period. You can argue about classical composers all day and still miss the boat on this one. Cybion is an unprecedented triumph not just in metal, or rock, but in music as an art form. Impeccable. Thank you so much for this album! I cannot wait to be able to buy a hard copy.

God damn! This is an amazing album! I was tipped off by a friend who sent me a few songs. I have to say that i downloaded the album, but now i'm completely hooked on it! :OMG: Must buy it ASAP!!!

But, is it just me or the official site is down?

ANyway, congrats for one amazing piece of art.....:worship:notworthy

woho, really looking forward to buy the cd =)
maybe i got sense into the whole cybion story till then (without going on bretts nerves again :D) and can then enjoy having a hardcopy :D

I just discovered today that the band I liked the most when I was 16 finally released an album ! I remember having pissed off my friend Raph (who is today the lead guitar of Blackness, maybe you know him, but who cares anyway) at that time to add my order of the Skies demo to his order on the Adipocere catalog. At that time I was even thinking that if one day I would have a baby girl, I would call her Kalisia. Well Today I do have a baby girl but fortunately for her I grew up. I changed my mind on some of my teen ideas but I still love your band and after having listening to the samples on your site I also changed my mind on the fact that I would never pay to download an mp3. It is a master piece as the skies demo was one.

:headbang:

super boulot
bonne continuation