CYNIC Cancels MARYLAND DEATHFEST Appearance; Organizers Issue Statement - Mar. 21

why don't I know who these people are? I've never heard of any of them. I guess It's cause I don't listen to death grunt bands.

oh sorry to hear that they are canceling, ive never heard of them though. theres a lot of people online too right now for being so late at night i noticed , i cant sleep im so hyper right now, i ate 2 bags of skittles and drank half a bottle of gatorade since my basketball game tonight :ill:

Even though I wasn't going to go to this as I'm across the country, it still saddens me to hear they won't be playing. They are (were, again? still?) a fantastic band.
Not thrilled with the fact that they gave no explaination though. That's pretty lame. I could be a little less affected if it was a band that is still active, but to tease the fans like this by saying you're bringing one of the most influential metal bands back from the dead at the arguably biggest true metalfest in America; only to back out and give no explaination as to why; is pretty low.

Even though I wasn't going to go to this as I'm across the country, it still saddens me to hear they won't be playing. They are (were, again? still?) a fantastic band.
Not thrilled with the fact that they gave no explaination though. That's pretty lame. I could be a little less affected if it was a band that is still active, but to tease the fans like this by saying you're bringing one of the most influential metal bands back from the dead at the arguably biggest true metalfest in America; only to back out and give no explaination as to why; is pretty low.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=69191