Cynic live MP3?

Yes, there are some Cynic live shows. I have one in mp3 format Cynic-Live in Miami, FL 8-19-90. I also managed to find Demo 1990, Reflections of a Dying World(1989 Demo), and Roadrunner Demo 1991. ;)

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Yes, there are some Cynic live shows. I have one in mp3 format Cynic-Live in Miami, FL 8-19-90. I also managed to find Demo 1990, Reflections of a Dying World(1989 Demo), and Roadrunner Demo 1991. ;)

Yeah, they are (were?) available on this website. There's a fourth demo also but I haven't been able to find it.

Dammit man!!!! Please tell me how I can go about getting this live show you have. Just name it.

well about the 3 demos, they can be found here :

http://gizi.dote.hu/~aarflot/cynic/

the very first demo (not included in the 3 above) does not seem to be easy to find... I mean complete version, only bits here and there

i don't know where this live recording can be found, but i would like to !!!! :D

Hey, thanks! whats your email and i'll send you my ICQ #