Cynic reunion

Yeah, that's the same with me... If I see it on special I'll grab it...

Allan Holdsworth and Brett Garsed, that's awesome! Brett Garsed and Virgil Donati on the same awesome disc!!! Half the band is Aussie, what a cool band! :headbang:

remember though, its not all the original members of Cynic on this reuninon.
while its great theyre "back" I cannot help the feeling Id be seeing a sort of tributue band -with out the original guys its just really isnt the TRUE Cynic.

HOW ABOUT A SPIRAL ARCHITECT REUNION WOW WHAT A CONCEPT?
lol
we're waiting.........................................:zombie:

remember though, its not all the original members of Cynic on this reuninon.
while its great theyre "back" I cannot help the feeling Id be seeing a sort of tributue band -with out the original guys its just really isnt the TRUE Cynic.

HOW ABOUT A SPIRAL ARCHITECT REUNION WOW WHAT A CONCEPT?
lol
we're waiting.........................................:zombie:

Not a real reunion? why not, only one member is not from Cynic, the rest all played in Cynic before.

well yeah Im bitter because my all time favorite band has only one CD and a few extra songs here or there - I really do hope they continue on it was discouraging when multimono man said he wasnt sure it felt right this time.

Saw them live on Monday. They totally managed to transfer the atmosphere of "Focus" on stage. The show was so trippy and psychedelic that in some moments you felt like you were floating in space (or something). A new song they did was simply beautiful and they even covered a Mahavishnu Orchestra song.
If they play anywhere near (or far from) you, go see them at all cost.