Cyth's Metal Reviews to the Bone Part 2

Cythraul

Dec 10, 2003
Nocturnal Rites - Afterlife: To the uninitiated it might seem like Swedes spend all their time collecting social security and getting stuffed full of Muslim cocks, but one time they took a break to record one of my favorite power/speed metal albums ever. This album is full of melodic yet muscular riffing (yes, it's quite manly, for all of the metalheads out there who are insecure in their sexuality (all of them)). The vocal performance is just awesome and catchy as hell. Check out this manly stuff. I swear that scientists don't know you're actually gay.

4 out of 5 fucking (s)cyths:
scythe.png
scythe.png
scythe.png
scythe.png

Ildjarn - Forest Poetry: This is some garbage made by a talentless loser from Norway who quite possibly suffers from Aspergers Syndrome. I've heard crap punk bands that are better than this. A lot of people from the ANUS website defend this stuff by saying some shit like it represents the feral, animalistic aspects of nature, and by "animalistic" they presumably mean that it sounds like a monkey came up with it. If you listen to this and are struck by the feeling that there is no artistry in it, you are correct. This emperor has no clothes.

0 out of 5 (s)cyths:

!T.O.O.H.! - Pod vládou biče: If you're interested in hearing extreme metal with some actual developed ideas and interesting songwriting as opposed to the fecal matter produced by that talentless Ildjarn hack, I strongly suggest you check this out.

5 out of 5 glorious posercrushing (s)cyths:
scythe.png
scythe.png
scythe.png
scythe.png
scythe.png

Paradise Lost - Icon: Although I really appreciate Paradise Lost's debut album, I consider Icon to be the pinnacle of their career and the best gothic/doom metal album of all time. I bet you're going to say that it sounds like rock & roll or that it's saccharine or some other canned opinion you learned from the internet. Why don't you just die?

4 out of 5 fucking (s)cyths:
scythe.png
scythe.png
scythe.png
scythe.png

76508_522609676062_220101008_31057286_3750003_n.jpg

^ No amount of (s)cyths could ever do justice to this guy.

To be continued...