D-Day

Joecephus

Mar 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
www. joecephus.com
I don’t post here often, as a matter of fact two weeks ago has been the first time that I posted on these forums ever, even though I have been a long time lurker on this message board and the past one before it moved over to Ultimate Metal.

Having been a long time Anthrax fan since I was in Jr. High and found a Persistence of Time cassette tape laying on the ground, I’ve always been upset that Anthrax never got the respect that Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth had out of the big four metal bands of the 80’s, especially since Anthrax by far has produced the best material out of any of those bands since the 80’s.

I’ve loved the old shit, but as far as I am concerned ever since Only was released as the first single of Sound of White Noise, John Bush has been THE singer of Anthrax. I was out at the bar tonight trying to forget that tomorrow is D-day, hoping and praying that it was going to be some bad April Fools joke (and trust me it will be bad, unfortunatley not a joke, I saw Belladonna at the HOB in Cleveland earlier this year and he no longer has it) but no it’s not, after doing some creative searching with the anthrax.com domain I found this.

http://www.anthrax.com/index2.asp

Scott, Charlie I know it’s your guy’s band and you have the right to do with it what you want I just hope that you guys are happy, because I know myself and the majority of the true fans like me who have stuck with you are not.

ok lets relax for a while,i aint worroied about ehat they say tomorrow its more down the track that people are worried about,aint no way they would anooince bush is out tomorrow

This has nothing to do with what was posted but I just wanted to say to Profanity. I love your avatar!!!! Big Trouble in Little China is a fucking awesome movie. Probably one of the only good movies Kurt Russell has done..I am going to have to go home and drink myself silly tonight and watch that shit.:tickled: