Anthrax Army?

efkarpos

efkarpos442
Nov 22, 2005
athens,greece
Greetings moshers!
Its been a long time!

I just received today the new Anthrax Army membership pack
but i didnt found any information about the secret anthrax army site, no codes inside, no links,nothing! So i was wondering if there any other Anthrax soldier out there that could help me.
Also, i tried to contact www.anthrax.com but i discovered that the new site has no email links. If anyone has the link please share.

Cheers from Athens,Greece
REVOLUTION SCREAMS:headbang:

Greetings moshers!
Its been a long time!

I just received today the new Anthrax Army membership pack
but i didnt found any information about the secret anthrax army site, no codes inside, no links,nothing! So i was wondering if there any other Anthrax soldier out there that could help me.
Also, i tried to contact www.anthrax.com but i discovered that the new site has no email links. If anyone has the link please share.

Cheers from Athens,Greece
REVOLUTION SCREAMS:headbang:

Hey man,
The site is going to be www.anthraxarmy.com, but it's still getting tweaked right now. Once it goes live you will get an email with your login credentials.

I've talked with the guy running it several times, and he's still waiting on some more content. We've also been discussing some ideas for contests and whatnot.

Cheers,
Clay

Is it me or is the $40 fan club T-shirt a bit rubbish
I dont want to pay $90 for the M&G package which has better stuff when it only applies to M&G on the US tour.

Is it me or is the $40 fan club T-shirt a bit rubbish
I dont want to pay $90 for the M&G package which has better stuff when it only applies to M&G on the US tour.

My understanding is that it will be offered for the European tours as well when they happen. I'll double check on this for you.