Press Release: Anthrax To Pay Tribute To The Victims And Salute The Heroes Of 9/11

Brentney Spears

KingShitOfFuckMountain
Feb 5, 2002
Nash Vegas, TN
www.britneyspears.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ANTHRAX PAYS TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS AND SALUTES THE
HEROES OF 9/11

The tragedies of last fall affected our band like no other. Our
nation, our city, our friends and even our name came under attack. Throughout the history of our band we have never been afraid to defend who we are and what we stand for. For one day only, on Wednesday September 11, 2002, we would like to invite you to help us pay tribute to the fallen, and to the heroes who helped us stand again, by playing our new song "Refuse To Be Denied" loud and strong. The song will be available in RealMedia audio at our Web site: http://www.anthrax.com

The name of the song says it all and we hope you will agree. Look for "Refused To Be Denied" on our new album "We've Come For You All" in early 2003.

Thank you,

Frankie, Charlie, John, Rob & Scott
ANTHRAX

LINKS:
http://www.anthrax.com
http://www.real.com
http://www.libertyunites.org

PS - LOYAL LISTENERS - Weds is the only day you'll be able to hear it until the album comes out in 2003

PPS - If you're about to piss yourself in anticipation like I was before I heard it (or is that my kidney stone problem?), just to tantalize you some more, it sounds quite a bit different than what I think anyone would expect a song about 9/11 would sound. Especially one from Anthrax. Not what I envisioned for sure. Quite a bit different for Anthrax but all in a good way. Solid fuckin' balls out rocker of tune. Up yours Osama - Brentney

I'm pissing myself in anticipation anyway!!!!
piss.gif

I "REFUSE TO BE DENIED" to hear this motherfucking song on 9/11 goddammit!
Osama bin-Laden is a load his momma should've swallowed...I hope the bastards just as dead as Janie Lanes singing career!
( Damn, too much MetaL SludgE lately!)

I'm excited as hell about this. I think it sucks so bad that the album is being delayed this long because of record company bullshit. As the people who pay record exec's salaries by purchasing the products they put out I think we deserve more respect than that.

Originally posted by augdawg2
This little event says it all to me, that are boys have %100 class! Can't wait to hear the song, but the event says even more 2 me! :D

Cheerz!

AugDawg
unfortunately i think us die hard anthrax fans are a minority in this opinion. check out blabbermouth and the replies to this news.

Originally posted by The Man
unfortunately i think us die hard anthrax fans are a minority in this opinion. check out blabbermouth and the replies to this news.

I gave those ass pirates at blabbermouth a good what for! Go there and read my post.......

Originally posted by The Man

I feel ya The Man, but I also already thought of negative back lash, but they don't know like we do, or myself for that matter!

I myself cried the day of 9/11,(mainly because I was born in New York) and even though I haven't lived there for years, it cut to the bone :cry:

If the media can't understand that this is a bunch of guys standing up for their home, then they can go jump of a MOTHERFUCKING CLIFF! :mad:

Ofcourse the media is gonna play it off like they are trying to make a buck, that's what the media does, they stir shit up to make things worse!

If any of those mutherfuckers even had half a backbone, they would leave something like this alone! Half of them work for the National enquirer, and we all know they tell the truth and nothing but the truth! :mad:

Cheerz!

AugDawg

i feel really sad for people who are attacking anthrax just because they are expressing what they believe in!!!!

playing refuse to be denied is what the terrorists dont what us to be doing,all the more reason to be be united in our beliefs!!!

REFUSE TO BE DENIED

This is cool. A bright spot in what I'm sure will be an odd day. I don't know what I'll do wednesday. Should I just go about my day as normal... Its hard to think about... Sorry if I drifted off there.

But this is good news the bad news is the new album has been pushed back to 2003. Not that we didn't know before but now its there in writing, as a fact.

I like the Star "A" Anthrax logo and the big eagle logo thats on the main page. I hope they come out with some shirts with both of those designs.

bRaT- I read this news yesterday. I pissed myself SO bad that I had to take a shower, and I never made it back here to comment.

I think this is great. And I agree--the Refuse Banner at www.anthrax.com is awesome. Brent rules.

Are any of you feeling as l confused as I about 911? I'm happy as a pig in shit that we get to hear a new Anthrax song, especially one pertaining to the events of this date. I just don't know if I should go about business as usual or take part in the memorials in NYC that day? As far as the terrorists go I belive in a the ol eyefor an eye theory. This wont be over till we kill each and every one of them. Unfortunatly that includes women and children.