Press Release: Anthrax To Pay Tribute To The Victims And Salute The Heroes Of 9/11

all good.
-all good!
early 2003, the wait continues...
how about making an MP3 available for us humble mac users who do not have realplayer (as it is notorious for crashing macs)????
the A star logo is the great - let's have the shirts of that for sale online please!!!!

From Blabbermouth:

"Former S.O.D. and current M.O.D. frontman Billy Milano has accused ANTHRAX of attempting to capitalize on the 9/11 tragedy in order to promote their forthcoming album, We've Come For You All.

"What those Arab scumbags did on September 11th is bad enough, but this shit is a fucking disgrace," Milano stated, apparently referring to ANTHRAX's planned airing of a new song called "Refuse To Be Denied" via their official web site to commemorate the World Trade Center tragedy. "I actually saw [ANTHRAX drummer] Charlie [Benante] twice at Ozzfest and was planning on hooking up for dinner. Until this!!! All their statement proves to me is that [ANTHRAX guitarist] Scott Ian is a fucking ridiculous, soulless bloodsucker who has ZERO integrity. I honestly feel sorry for these guys." "

My reply:

"Current Anthrax drummer Charlie Benante has accused Billy Milano of attempting to capitalize on Anthrax's 9/11 tribute in order to promote his own fat ass.

"What those Arab scumbags did on September 11th is bad enough, but this shit is a fucking disgrace," Benante stated, apparently referring to Milano's statement on Blabbermouth. "I actually saw Billy twice at Ozzfest and was planning on hooking up for dinner. Until this!!! All his statement proves to me is that Billy Milano is a fucking ridiculous, talentless bloodsucker who has ZERO integrity, and only maintains any publicity from his distant connection with Anthrax members. I honestly feel sorry for anything he eats." "

:lol:

I feel SOOOOOOO sorry for the Blabbermouth guys, and for the fatass as well.
Quit living in a dream - people are assholes, mostly.
I can't wait till Wednesday!!!!!!

(early 2003? WTF...!!)

Originally posted by Cincy Vigilante
I like the Star "A" Anthrax logo and the big eagle logo thats on the main page. I hope they come out with some shirts with both of those designs.

I thought the same thing. I think we need some new thrax shirts! :headbang:

Billy Milano -->
starwars017.gif

I bet Charlie's heartbroken.:lol:

Shit talkers at Blabbermouth are 2-legged assholes with cunts for brains. Like the statement says "Throughout the history of our band we've never been afraid to defend who we are and what we stand for". If people want to call this an attempt to cash in, groovy, I just hope I'm on the payroll. What a great money maker a free song is! And oh the Anthrax publicity machine is really cranking on this. I'm taking pre-orders for shirts and albums right now. And who wants to listen to an Anthrax song about September 11 when you have Lee Greenwood!

This just proves no good deed goes unpunished.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
www.blabbermouth.net

And once again, Billy's an asshole.

I suppose when the new album FINALLY comes out, Billy will do a press conference about how much this album sucks and howmany riffs have been stolen from him.
Does anyone smell a word "hasbeen"? :)

Who cares what that fat bucket o' lard says, anyway? It's a damn modern miracle, that he says anything at all, considering that his mouth is usually stuffed with food!

Anyway, I am heading to the store this morning to grab some Depends for Wednesdays' momentuous event, the unleashing of "Refuse to Be Denied". I am quite sure I will have an "accident" or series of them as I listen to the new song.

Oh FUCKIN' Boy!!!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke: