Brazilian Tribute to Anthrax shaping up

monstro

Brazilian Anthrax Website
Mar 26, 2005
South of Heaven
www.anthrax.com.br
Hello!

Very soon a brazilian tribute to Anthrax called "Indians...NOT!" will be released.

It will be a internet/download thing. :hotjump:

Right now we have received 18 songs from brazilian bands and I tell you no lie...they sound awesome! :headbang:

Most of the bands are underground acts, but all passionate when it comes to Anthrax. :worship:

I will tell you when songs are ready for downloading!

C ya!!!

Paulo Priess

Gee I can´t believe that first comment on this is some :yuk: worried about the title, calling it "stupid". I thought Anthrax´s fans were more positive...

So, :yuk: , let me explain that to you:

Indians is a music by Anthrax.
NOT is something Anthrax used a lot as a joke in the past.

Indians is what what many dickheads think that brazilians are, a wrong stereotype about southamericans.

So it started as "Indians" only, but I thought that would be saying ´yes´ to a stereotype that I know is not true.

So there you have..."Indians...NOT!".

It´s not racist.
It´s a joke.

Happy now?

Easy there, Paulo. We're all comrades here. Dutchy is just a smart ass.

I've heard a couple tracks from this tribute, and I was really impressed! Be All End All sounds better than the original! :hotjump: I'm dead serious.

well thraxdude, i´m not the who started calling others STUPID...
we do this kind of thing (you and me) because we admire the guys and then some [insert curse here] call your work "stupid" because he doesn´t get a joke.
i´m a very chilledout person, but I see lots of disrespect at this board. LOTS!
at coc and down boards you rarely see anykind of behaviour like this.
i will have the cursing parts removed but :yuk: is not on my friends list until he shows some respect.

monstro said:
well thraxdude, i´m not the who started calling others STUPID...
we do this kind of thing (you and me) because we admire the guys and then some [insert curse here] call your work "stupid" because he doesn´t get a joke.
i´m a very chilledout person, but I see lots of disrespect at this board. LOTS!
at coc and down boards you rarely see anykind of behaviour like this.
i will have the cursing parts removed but :yuk: is not on my friends list until he shows some respect.
I know what you are saying, Paulo. But being disrespected is what the music business is all about. :erk:
Anyways... I cannot wait to hear more of this tribute album. (Send me more songs, man!)

I really, REALLY love the Be All End All track. And the Now It's Dark is very... different, but in a good way.

I don't even kow what soulseeking is - someone fill me in?

BUT - I'm damn keen to hear "Indians - NOT" where can I get it it sounds super cool.

Speaking of tributes - anyone know of any other cool tributes available on the net - Sabbath, slayer, pantera, down, iron maiden,etc.etc.??

Hey paulo i went to that link & i cannot read any of it. Can you give a direct link to the music. Please?

music not avaiable yet...

thraxdude got the chance to listen to a couple ´cause he´s the streetteam leader and always help me out with the brazilian website.

all music will be avaiable in 30 days or something like that, we are still waiting for some tracks...

and it seems that brazilian thrash act KORZUS (www.korzus.com.br) will make a cover for the tribute... not 100% sure yet, but chances are big.