D\L New Gordian Knot Track!!

Heh, I downloaded that song the day it was put up on the site. I check Sean Malone's site daily, hoping for news on the new album, which will easily be one of the best releases of next year. The clip of "Singing Deep Mountain" in the video would be worth the price of the CD alone.

P.S. Expanding Senses kicks ass! I was kinda expecting the worst after Insanity, which I thought was pretty lacklustre, especially after the incredible Rusted Angel, but they seem to be back on track.

@ TrevJ

Yea like I said I am waiting for it every day. I loved the first one but this is going to be so much better. And I agree about the song in the video. Did you see the release date of "Emergent" @

http://www.lasercd.com/Merchant/lasercd/

it seems to be 01.15.03.

I was dissapointed with the second Darkane too!! It got a lot aof rave reviews, but I did not agree with them. Good to see someone agreeing with me.

@ Nightowl:

Do you know the first GK album?? I think you do because you are very well informed. Anyway what kind of job do you have? Just being curious...

Originally posted by Hawk
[B@ Nightowl:

Do you know the first GK album?? I think you do because you are very well informed. Anyway what kind of job do you have? Just being curious... [/B]

Hey, now I got my second nick at the forums :)

I know most of the first GK album.

MY job is homemaker. I work for elderly and handicapped people at their homes. Most of them call me when they need me. So it's not a regular 9-5.