Gordian Knot

the_dying

Jan 4, 2003
La Flandre
gorath.blackmetal.be
I'm not into progressive shit, but the rule on the exception is Gordian Knot! What a great band! "Emergeny" is superb in all possible ways! And thank you god for not including vocals ;-)

Someone agrees over here?

Everyone's welcome to hang out. It's perfectly fine if some doesn't like our music and still wants to hang with us :)
I just wonder why the_dying posted here :)

D.

Hey hey! Dennis, ICQ mate, allthough I'm more into MSN today ;)

I just posted this topic because I am totally impressed by GK's release and not because I'm NOT into prog metal. I really like the Cynic touch.

And I'm curious what other people think about them. I tought it was rather good to post it here in stead of the US forum! I'd better hear the comments of people into the scene. Or not?

True.
I like Gordian Knot. Not a huge fan of the production though. A bit thin and dull for my taste. I am sure I would *love* the music if the production would be better. Unfortunately I have the vice of not being able to listen to an album when I don't like the production...

Now... "ICQ mate"? You're someone I know? Enlighten me :)
Wait... The Quiescent is your band? I have talked to a member of a Belgian band called The Quiescent once or twice on ICQ a long time ago because they were supposed to be our support act at a show somewhere last year. Don't remember much of that.... That wouldn't exactly make us "ICQ mates"...
Am I missing something?
Are we talking about the same band? Since your signature says "Gothenburg DM"...

Dennis

Redelijk said:
Now... "ICQ mate"? You're someone I know? Enlighten me :) Wait... The Quiescent is your band? I have talked to a member of a Belgian band called The Quiescent once or twice on ICQ a long time ago because they were supposed to be our support act at a show somewhere last year. Don't remember much of that.... That wouldn't exactly make us "ICQ mates"

You're right! Mates, pals, buddies,... Who cares? Just being friendly, lol.

the_dying said:
You're right! Mates, pals, buddies,... Who cares? Just being friendly, lol.
:)

So it is you. Too bad you couldn't make the show! The mp3's you sent me on ICQ sounded promosing.

Dennis

Yeah, a pity. We had some seriously internal problems and after 10 years of existence we stopped for 6 months. This sunday we're rehearsing again at de Boerderij! Maybe not as the Quiescent, but the future will clear things out...

Alright.
That's a venue with a special meaning for Sun Caged.
It's where we met Andre for the first time when he played there with his previous band, Jera, as our support act in January 2002.

:)

D.