D20 - Dieswitch Drum Demo

D20

May 19, 2008
This is a demo featuring Dieswitch Drums from It Might Get Loud Productions. These are some amazingly mix ready samples and i barely had to do any processing at all on them. Right out of the box they are super punchy and BIG sounding! Do yourself a favor and go check them out as the are very affordable too!

https://www.itmightgetloud.org/product/dieswitch-drums/

Guitars were my Jim Root tele into my Axe Fx II XL. 5150 amp model and i used the "CHOPS OF LIFE" IR from ML Soundlab.

Bass was my Spector NS-2 with the TSE Audio BOD vst. Black Rooster Audio's VPre-73 was also used as the first plugin in my bass chain.

The drums sound pretty nice, but I hear something similar to that, if they were just panned mono for all the spots (including the ambiance).

The drums sound pretty nice, but I hear something similar to that, if they were just panned mono for all the spots (including the ambiance).

Cool! Thanks for the input! I really appreciate it!

I exported a drums only mix as well this morning so everyone can hear what they sound like alone.

There is definitely something weird happening with the panning here as Nikolas said

I'm going to pull up the project file again and see what is up. Unless for some reason i may have exported mono or something. Weird for sure though!