D20 - LA (Metal Machine EZX, Axe Fx)

D20

May 19, 2008
Hey everyone,
Well i just bought the Metal Machine from Toontrack! WOW is all is can say!!!! These drum samples are SICK!!!! Love them!
So i had to record a quick test track with them. I had to try out my newly purchased 1987 Spector NS-2A with Spector USA 9 volt circuit as well. This bass is SICK also!!!!
Guitars were the Solo 100 with Recabinet Marshall V30 IR. Bass was two tracks of bass. Both Axe Fx and then Ampeg SVX added to one of them.

Hope you guys like it!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1046513/D20 - LA.mp3

Just finished full version:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1046513/D20 - Life Alert.mp3

sick man I've always loved your stuff! And I agree I love the Metal Machine.

Many thanks Ola! I can say the exact same for your stuff as well!

Bass and drums sound really good, the rhythm guitars are lacking in punch and gain, personally. How much processing are you running on metal machine? I've been considering picking it up.

Cool, thanks for the input! There is a bit of Transient on the snare, and the just a tad of EQ, Filter, and Comp on the OH, Amb, and the Kick. I think the only thing i did was set up a drum bus and compress the crap out of it. Other than that its all Metal Machine. I have to say.....i dig this way more than Metal Foundry

I really dig the snare. Kicks not so much. Guitar tone cuts through really well. Digging the mix.

Awesome! Thanks!

Sounds killer as is!

Sweet, thanks!

Snare is awesome. Really considering picking this up

Thanks! Get Metal Machine!!!! Trust me, you won't regret it!!!

Sounds tight man! Clean And clear! I dig it.

Thanks! Thanks for listening everyone and for all the input!!!

snare sounds awesome. i cant wait to get this expansion....

i think the shell samples themselves would fit perfectly in most of my mixes with just a little extra buttah on my end to get them a bit more.... hm......... violent...

snare sounds awesome. i cant wait to get this expansion....

i think the shell samples themselves would fit perfectly in most of my mixes with just a little extra buttah on my end to get them a bit more.... hm......... violent...

Thanks SigmundFreud33!