Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

My main beef with anti-abortionists is that if I want to slay my seed, why the hell should they have a say in it?

So MSNBC has been making a huge deal about the campaign finance legislation, and some D senators followed up on Obama's comments about it today. Hopefully they can get things turning in the right direction and use this as fodder in the upcoming elections.

With each passing day I despise right-wingers more and more. They just seem like evil people to me.

The courts made the right decision from a constitutional standpoint, but it is still a fucking ridiculous thing to have happen and honestly there needs to be a constitutional amendment to fix this situation because I do not want political offices being purchased.

Pro-life in the "I BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG AND SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL" sense? Do you not at least recognize that the people should have the right to them even if you disagree?

Ugh... jeez people just don't understand. If your pro-life thats good for you. But however your not everyone else and their opinions. SMART ONE...

Pro-life in the "I BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG AND SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL" sense? Do you not at least recognize that the people should have the right to them even if you disagree?

I'm willing to pay higher fees to my private protection agency, Tannahelp, so that they can punish women who get abortions.