Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Ender Rises

Wass sappening?
For interesting news stories. An attempt to cut down on the random threads made for news stories.

Here's one:

TULSA, Oklahoma (AP) -- A day care worker was being held Saturday in the death of a 2-year-old boy whose hands were bound and his mouth covered with masking tape, police said.

The boy, who had been on life support, died late Thursday, Officer Jason Willingham said.

Vicki Leigh Chiles was being held without bail on a complaint of first-degree murder. She was the only worker at the facility at the time, looking after eight children ages 7 and younger, Willingham said.

We still have death by firing squads in some states, just the executee has to request it being used.

I heard about that accident. Stupid banana raincoat wearing bitch. She should be hanged. IMHO every rapist or pedophile should get death sentence.

Prisons are full, murders and rapists should be publically killed.

I agree. Murder and rape would be lower if people were hung in public. It's like people seem to care so much about children and are justice systems still suck and we let rapists and murders around a bunch of children even after they rape or kill them.

I do. Or maybe just stupidity and ignorance. Nobody needs to die just because they do something wrong, no matter how wrong it is.

Stop using words like ignorance because it makes no sense in this context.

If a person has killed another (straight up murder, not self defense) then I think they deserve to die. They have taken a life of someone so I think theirs should be given up also. Is that really so fucked up?!

If you disagree then just say so, dont criticse people who have a different view to you. This is why mega liberals make no sense!

This isn't merely disagreeing, this is taking someone's life. You're condoning murder, not choosing a different flavor of ice cream. You're ignorant of the consequences that you're setting in motion by the choices that you make. I normally don't care about ideological differences, but this involves human lives, so it's a completely different territory.

I would have irrational, instinctual impulses, but I wouldn't want to see him dead when I'm in a rational state of mind.