Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Little known fact: FaithNoMore once attempted to make a withdrawal from a sperm bank. He and his friend Guido also wear eachothers underwear. They call it "The Goomba Connection" but I just call it fucking gay.

Is that supposed to be funny?!

Hey, you're the one who actually listen to shit bands with prominently gay members, so be silent.

None of the bands I listen to have gay members. And does it fucking matter if they are?........Halford is a god.

At least it's the correct ass to lick in this context. Final solutions are rarely the right ones. I don't suppose that stats on how many wrongfully convicted "criminals" that are executed each year even needs quoting here? But just to make it clear to the more daft of you: If it is just one, it is far too many, and far out-shadows whatever profit that could be made on choosing this simple solution more often.

:cool:

At least we don't live in China. Holy shit, does anyone know about THEIR internet restriction policies? Completely fascist.

Hardly. Dodens actually irks me sometimes, but what irks me more is when people are stuoid and wrong. For example: you in this thread.

edit: Actually, I think this may be the only time that I've come into a discussion on his side.

I don't think it's the first time, and I doubt it'll be the last.

*cough*, Hitler anyone? He was a great man

If he had to be killed in order to stop the war, fine, but if he could've been taken in peacefully, there's no need to have him dead. That would accomplish nothing.

:lol:

Imprisonment for life costs less than the death penalty anyway.

Mhmm.

Really? Did you know it costs 30-70 thousand a year to house prisoners?

It's actually a heavily documented fact, after all of the trials and other expenses, that executions cost more than life sentences. You can find a wealth of information about it quite readily.

Also, no more pointless bullshit namecalling, just discuss the topic at hand. Any more that has nothing to do with the thread will be deleted. If you can't come up with an argument but still feel the urge to post and can only think of an insult, don't bother posting, because your post won't be around for long.

Debate is a healthy practice, as opposed to ejaculating immediate, instinctual impulses. It sharpens and refines one's perspective and hones the mind.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=triangle&id=5330915

Robbery Suspect Dies After Home Invasion
Eyewitness News
(05/23/07 -- FAYETTEVILLE) - Fayetteville Police are investigating the death of a robbery suspect who was shot after breaking into a man's home Wednesday morning.

Around 5:30 a.m. police were called to a home on Faith Drive in reference to a home invasion.
Police say four men entered the home armed with weapons. The homeowner heard the suspects, armed himself and fired, shooting one of the suspects.

Buchkechio Geddie, 16, of Hope Mills was shot in the confrontation. The three other suspects drove Geddie to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where he died.

The other suspects involved; Michael Fripp, 22, Torrian Knowles, 18, and Kwuamae Keaton, 17 have been charged with first degree burglary and conspiracy to commit burglary. Fripp was also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

The name of the home victim is being withheld for his safety.