Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Yeah right, you don't really know what your reaction would be, you would probably beat the shit out some pervert that raped or killed your daughter.

I'm pretty sure 99% of rape cases don't happen in front of the victim's father.

It doesn't matter, you would kill him if it would happen in front of you, and also you would try to bring to rapist to a death sentence. It really doesn't matter. You would kill anyways.

It doesn't matter, you would kill him if it would happen in front of you, and also you would try to bring to rapist to a death sentence. It really doesn't matter. You would kill anyways.

Shut the fuck up. :lol: How the hell do you propose to know how I would react to something? Basing your thought on what others might do on what you would do is alarmingly stupid.

You make me laugh. :lol: You say that you wouldn't want to see him dead in a rational state of mind. You are sure NOW about that kind of reaction but if you would find yourself in this situation you PROBABLY(NOT FOR FUCKING SURE) wouldn't not be so fucking positive about jail sentence.

You make me laugh. :lol: You say that you wouldn't want to see him dead in a rational state of mind. You are sure NOW about that kind of reaction but if you would find yourself in this situation you PROBABLY(NOT FOR FUCKING SURE) wouldn't not be so fucking positive about jail sentence.

Stop being slow.

Quiet liberal

Stop using words like ignorance because it makes no sense in this context.

If a person has killed another (straight up murder, not self defense) then I think they deserve to die. They have taken a life of someone so I think theirs should be given up also. Is that really so fucked up?!

If you disagree then just say so, dont criticse people who have a different view to you. This is why mega liberals make no sense!

+1 Liberals are ruining this fucking country.
"He just killed someone, put him in jail where he can get three hot meals, watch tv, and work out. That sounds fair."

http://www.cbs58.com/index2.html
05/18/2007
Man charged with killing deputy
Author: WDJT

KENOSHA (WDJT)-- The man accused of fatally shooting a decorated sheriff's deputy has now been charged with first-degree intentional homicide. Ezequiel Lopez, 44, made his initial appearance in the Kenosha County Courthouse today, two days after prosecutors say he shot and killed Deputy Frank Fabiano Jr., 48. Prosecutors say Lopez is an illegal immigrant and has had many run-in's with the law, and that he also has 8 aliases and five social security numbers. According to a criminal complaint filed in the Kenosha County Courthouse today, Lopez admitted to drinking alcohol and taking drugs before the incident occurred, but he told authorities that he didn't recall firing his gun at Fabiano. According the medical examiner's report, Fabiano died of a single gunshot wound to the head and was shot two additional times. Bail was set at $1 million dollars cash bond. Lopez in due back in court on May 29.

fucking illegal fucking mexicans! Its sad how pussy this country has become!

Have you ever considered becoming educated on the topics on which you have such strong opinions, or are you content with your gut reactions?

"He just killed someone, put him in jail where he can get three hot meals, watch tv, and work out. That sounds fair."

Yeah, and have every second of their lives controlled and be denied any basic freedoms. Sounds like a blast.

Though I suppose, since you are so content to obey authority, you would just love being told when to eat, sleep and piss.

You don't know, man, prison is a wonderful place. You get FOOD! Where else are you going to get that? And I mean you can sleep there too, it's crazy.

The objective isn't to fucking torture the person who's committed a crime, but to remove him from society. This is what jail does. It's none of your fucking business how criminals are treated.

At least it's the correct ass to lick in this context. Final solutions are rarely the right ones. I don't suppose that stats on how many wrongfully convicted "criminals" that are executed each year even needs quoting here? But just to make it clear to the more daft of you: If it is just one, it is far too many, and far out-shadows whatever profit that could be made on choosing this simple solution more often.

Global net censorship 'growing'

The level of state-led censorship of the net is growing around the world, a study of so-called internet filtering by the Open Net Initiative suggests.

The study of thousands of websites across 120 Internet Service Providers found 25 of 41 countries surveyed showed evidence of content filtering....etc.

Little known fact: FaithNoMore once attempted to make a withdrawal from a sperm bank. He and his friend Guido also wear eachothers underwear. They call it "The Goomba Connection" but I just call it fucking gay.