Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

ALL RIGHT A DEAD TEENAGER HURRAY GUNS

So, just out of curiosity Nec, do you think his death wasn't deserved? It was an armed robbery, after all. Of course, the guy who lived there might have been overly aggressive, and it's possible that the robbers weren't armed, but breaking into someone's home is, to a certain extent, asking for it.

You're not supposed to immediately shoot, you're supposed to call the cops and hide in a closet or something with your gun and your family. This is based on what someone who actually has a gun permit told me, according to the official ethics code or whatever. It's not HAY DERE'S A GODDANG VARMINT IN MA LIVIN RUM, A BEST GIT MA GUN N SHOOT DEM NEGARS!

You're not supposed to immediately shoot, you're supposed to call the cops and hide in a closet or something with your gun and your family. This is based on what someone who actually has a gun permit told me, according to the official ethics code or whatever. It's not HAY DERE'S A GODDANG VARMINT IN MA LIVIN RUM, A BEST GIT MA GUN N SHOOT DEM NEGARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another classic post by dodens!

Good point, by the way. It would be rather shitty if the homeowner in that story got off scot-free.

no it wouldn't, are you fucking kidding me?

how is the homeowner supposed to know that the armed robbers don't have machine guns and intend to kill everybody inside the house or take everything and set the house on fire? He has every right to do what he did there.

I wouldn't start talking about who has the right to do what, but I still think I would do it anyway.

edit-if you dont want to get shot, stay the fuck out of my house. simple.

so the homeowner is just supposed to let those 4 dipshits either beat him, shoot him, stab him or whatever else?

I've never seen so many pussies.
If someone breaks into your house you shoot first, ask questions later!

I wouldn't start talking about who has the right to do what, but I still think I would do it anyway.

if someone invades in your house and potentially intends to harm you and your family, you have every fucking right to protect yourself, your family and your house by any means possible. Arguing otherwise is asinine.

no it wouldn't, are you fucking kidding me?

how is the homeowner supposed to know that the armed robbers don't have machine guns and intend to kill everybody inside the house or take everything and set the house on fire? He has every right to do what he did there.

Because, in all likelihood, that's not the case. They may be robbers, but it's like like they're expecting to enter mortal combat with every person they rob.

Because, in all likelihood, that's not the case. They may be robbers, but it's like like they're expecting to enter mortal combat with every person they rob.

so you are supposed to just assume that they are only going to steal shit and run away? what if they have machine guns and have other intentions?

like krieg said, in that situation I shoot first, ask questions later.

Like I said, I wouldn't start talking about rights. But I would still probably shoot his ass, or at least beat the piss out of him. Get out of my house.

I suppose if you can neutralize the armed robbers without killing them, that would be the ideal thing to do

but how can you punish somebody for protecting their family in a situation like that?

I'm really not sure what my opinion is on this, actually. On one hand, nobody has any business breaking into your home, and there's no telling how much damage a robber is going to do, either to lives or to property. On the other hand, killing someone for mere robbery is ridiculously overkill, and doesn't fit the crime at all.

I'm still kind of leaning in favor of the homeowner. If I were a robber, and planning to break into someone's house, I would consider myself pretty stupid to break into an occupied home.