Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

I don't know why stun guns and tasers are not promoted over firearms. Lethal force is very rarely necessary in cases of robbery. The mere fucking presence of an occupant being aware of the burglar is usually enough, especially for petty theft.

I don't know why stun guns and tasers are not promoted over firearms. Lethal force is very rarely necessary in cases of robbery. The mere fucking presence of an occupant being aware of the burglar is usually enough, especially for petty theft.

Yeah, I can't think of any reason why you would want to have a lethal gun instead of a stun gun in the case of a home invasion - besides stun guns not being 'manly' enough. :lol:

Something tells me tasers would be slightly less effective than regular firearms at incapacitating a robber, but the tradeoff in overall lives saved seems well worth it.

I like how your only defense against me is to scream 'liberal' as if that's supposed to offend me. This isn't even about political ideology, and you don't even realize it. Lethal force only needs to be used when your life is in obvious, imminent danger. Just the fact that there are burglars in your house does not meet that criteria.

Hmm thats why all liberals think the same stupid thing, so yes its to do with politics. 'Hey burglars take all my stuff, I dont give a shit, because my life is not in obvious, imminent danger'. Genius.

Once again, you're a gigantic fucking idiot and don't get it. Not that I'm surprised.

I think it more about how you always seem to manage to get it wrong.

No one here is saying that you shouldn't protect yourself if your life actually is in imminent danger. That is, for example, if you happen to be confronted by the burglars, and they are pointing a gun in your direction. Hell, paint the walls with the fuckers! But, seeking out the burglars with the sole intent of killing them is no better than what the burglars are doing in the first place.